Thursday, July 30, 2009

Day 4 - Keeping on

Ok, yesterday was tough! I felt fantastic until around 5pm. After that my arm was literally on fire with pain! The culprit I suspect was all the tennis and other sports that rely heavily on using 1 arm. I was so afraid that I would jump on that excuse today but I didn't! This morning I woke feeling sore but a lot better.

I immediately made edits that would exclude most of the sports and decided to work on boxing, dancing and a small number of tennis drills. It was MUCH better. I worked out for 25 minutes and felt fantastic after! I'm expecting some soreness later but hope to have avoid much of yesterday's pain!

On an eating front, I had a great day! I feel full and satisfied most of the day! So far, I am finding this diet is working for me. Now, I just need to plow ahead. Once I get a few weeks under my belt, I hope to feel less nervous about failing. Then, this will genuinely be a lifestyle change and not just a diet. See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment